- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value: 11 Rating
- Meets the American Lung Association Health House Indoor Air Quality Guidelines.
- 90% of large allergens - like mold spores and pet dander - from the air passing through the filter.
- Microscopic allergens like dust, smoke and smog particles.
- Bacteria and particles that can carry viruses.
- 25% more efficient than the Micro Allergen Filter.
- 15% better airflow then the Micro Allergen Filter.
- Up to 3 months of filtering performance.
- No unnecessary antimicrobial chemicals added. Filtering material will not support the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew or fungi in normal use.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It is a very good filter.